What does EMACS mean?
Energy Marketing and Customer Service
EMACS is designed to help utilities improve their customer experience management and includes presentations from top speakers on topics including:
- Customer service management and technologies
- Marketing programs
- Customer contact channel trends
- Customer satisfaction and research
- Billing and payment
The EMACS format promotes maximum information exchange through multiple channels:
- Case study presentations featuring best practices and strategic business initiatives
- Best Practice Award winner presentations
- Interactive panel discussions
- Exhibit hall showcasing all things related to enhancing the customer experience
- Numerous networking events
EMACS also provides opportunities for one-on-one conversations with stakeholders at many of North America’s top-ranked utilities in customer satisfaction.
Who should attend?
EMACS content is specifically designed for utility professionals responsible for:
- Billing Options
- Contact Centers
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Market Research
- Payment Options
- Social Media